The 365 Question Challenge is based on the 365 Thought Provoking Questions to Ask Yourself this Year written by the folks at Mark and Angel Hack Life. It’s simple, just share your answers in the comment section and lets all get to know each other better…a lot better. Answer as many questions or as few as you like. Follow the Challenge on Twitter, Facebook or RSS to keep up to date.
216. If you had to move 3000 miles away, what one thing would you miss the most?
Being able to walk from my restaurant to my moms new deli for a quick visit before work. Just about every morning I make the one block trek over to her place to say “hello” and get a cup of coffee. It is one of those simple events in your day that means a lot.
217. What worries you about the future?
That I will not be able to have the freedom to live the life I dream of.
218. What one ‘need’ and one ‘want’ will you strive to achieve in the next twelve months?
I need to simplify my life and get my business set up to run more remotely. I want to plan an ‘Around the World’ trip.
219. What life lessons did you have to experience firsthand before you fully understood them?
So many. But, one that stands out is death. I would have never been able to fully understand the emotions involved in the passing of a loved one if I did not experience it.
220. Do you like the city or town you live in? Why or why not?
I love where I live because it is centrally located between the beach,San Francisco and dozens of vineyards. The only thing I wish is that it was 10 degrees warmer all the time!
221. What’s the best part of being you?
That I am the ultimate dreamer who believes that just about anything can become a reality with passion, hard work and persistence.
222. When you look back over the past month, what single moment stands out?
A random invitation to go on the Playboy Kandy Kruise. A reader of my blog, and fellow bucket lister, invited me to go on this once-in-a-lifetime cruise. After working through the initial fears of insecurity, I accepted.
223. What do you do to relieve stress?
Yoga, hiking, the beach and a glass of jammy red wine. It is a bonus if they all occur in one day.
224. What is your happiest memory?
The day I got married. It was so memorable because it is a rare occasion when most of your loved ones are gathered together in celebration.
225. What is your saddest memory?
The day my grandmother died. Even though she had lived a full life, I still found it to be so unexpected. It was the first major death I had experienced, so it was extremely tough working through the emotions I had. On the positive side, it has helped me to cope better with every death after hers.
You Might Also Enjoy