Ah, crushes. That one person that makes your heart flutter with joy just thinking about them, and at times, brings out the awkwardness within us when we try our best to do something to impress them.
Yes, having a crush is both fun and terrifying at the same time. It’s also normal to be at a loss for words when talking with them. But don’t worry, we got some solid questions to ask your crush the next time you get to be with them (or texting them!).
Not only will these help you establish that friendly (or even romantic) connection with them, you will also get to know them even better.
Good Questions to Ask Your Crush (Flirty, Dirty and/or Cute Things to Ask in Person or Text)
Good Questions to Ask Your Crush
Getting to know your crush even better starts with the basic questions, from their favorite color to their preferred attire to any hobbies they do and much more.
The following questions are a great way to start breaking the ice and establishing a more friendly (and possibly romantic) connection with them!
. . .
1. Are you a dog or a cat person?
2. Are you more of a morning or night person?
3. Are you registered to vote?
4. Can you describe yourself in 3 words?
5. Can you keep it a secret?
6. Describe your ideal type in 5 words
7. Do you believe in love at first sight? How about soul mates?
8. Do you have a close relationship with your parents?
9. Do you have an extended family? How often do you see them?
10. Do you have any personal milestones?
11. Do you have any siblings?
12. Do you keep in touch with your childhood friends?
13. Do you know how your parents met?
14. Do you like cooking?
15. Do you like huge parties, or would you rather spend time in a small group/alone?
16. Do you live by yourself?
17. Do you work out a lot?
18. Have you been in a serious relationship before?
19. Have you broken someone’s heart before?
20. Have you ever been cheated on?
21. Have you ever been in love?
22. Have you ever been to another country?
23. How are you so good at your job?
24. How did your last relationship end?
25. If a genie grants you three wishes, what would they be?
26. If any actor or actress could play you in a movie, who would it be?
27. If you could ask me one question, and I had to answer truthfully, what would you ask me?
28. If you could have a dinner date with anyone in the world, who would you choose?
29. If you could have any job you wanted, what would you choose to do?
30. If you had to choose -would you rather find the Love of your life or be a Millionaire?
31. If you had to rename yourself, what name would you choose?
32. If you took one day off to do anything you want, how would you spend the day?
33. If you were to choose a song you’ll have to listen to forever, what would it be?
34. Is there anything you’re wondering about me?
35. Tell me one memory you cherish from childhood?
36. What are you doing when you’re at your happiest?
37. What are you passionate about?
38. What are your hobbies?
39. What are your three biggest pet peeves?
40. What do you consider a red flag in a relationship?
41. What do you do for a living?
42. What do you do for fun when you want to relax?
43. What do you spend way too much money on?
44. What do you think is your best quality?
45. What do you value in a relationship?
46. What flavor of ice cream do you love?
47. What friend do you trust the most?
48. What is on your bucket list?
49. What is the kindest thing someone has ever said about you?
50. What is the nicest thing someone can do for you?
51. What is the one thing you can’t live without?
52. What is your passion?
53. What makes you the most nervous?
54. What part of the world would you love to travel to?
55. What was the last book you’ve read?
56. What was the last show you binge-watched?
57. What was your first date like?
58. What’s a typical Saturday look like for you?
59. What’s the best gift you’ve ever received and who was it from?
60. What’s the most impressive skill you have?
61. What’s the one thing that drives you crazy about other people? Why is that?
62. What’s the type of person do you enjoy being around the most?
63. What’s your favorite thing to do on the internet?
64. What’s your zodiac sign?
65. What’s the best trip you’ve ever been on?
66. What’s the biggest gift you’ve ever bought yourself?
67. What’s your favorite restaurant and why?
68. When is your birthday?
69. Which town/city did you grow up in?
70. Which would you prefer – for people to see you as smart or sexy?
71. Who are you closest to in your family? Who are you the most distant with?
72. Who is your celebrity crush?
73. Who is your inspiration?
74. Would you rather become rich or famous?
Cute & Flirty Questions to Ask Your Crush
Depending on how comfortable you are with one another, asking cute (and sometimes flirty) questions can help you see what type your crush is attracted to and maybe any past romantic encounters they had.
These questions can also make for some interesting late-night conversations that you might have with them!
. . .
75. Are you looking for a relationship?
76. Are you looking for something serious or casual right now?
77. Are your parents as attractive as you?
78. Can I come over to your place when I am bored?
79. Can we be more than just friends?
80. Can you buy me dinner sometime when you are free?
81. Do you prefer cuddling or making out?
82. Do you shower at night or in the morning?
83. Do you think tattoos are sexy?
84. Do you think you’re a good kisser?
85. How do you stay so attractive?
86. How many people have you kissed?
87. How old did you get your first kiss?
88. If I called you late at night, would you pick up?
89. What do you look for in a guy/girl?
90. What do you wear when you sleep?
91. What is the craziest thing you have ever done for a girl or guy?
92. What is the last thing you searched for on your phone?
93. What is the most romantic thing you have ever done?
94. What is the perfect way to ask someone out?
95. What is your biggest guilty pleasure?
96. What is your love language?
97. What is your preference – dating someone smart or hot?
98. What type of outfit would you like to see me wearing?
99. What was the first thought that popped into your mind when you met me?
100. What’s something you find attractive that most people don’t?
101. What’s the best date you’ve ever been on?
102. What’s the biggest deal-breaker on a date?
103. What’s the most embarrassing or naughtiest thing you did when you were young?
104. What’s your biggest turn on when you’re on a date with someone?
105. What’s your dream date night?
106. Who are you crushing on at the moment?
107. Who is last person you texted?
Dirty & Sexy Questions to Ask Your Crush
If you are looking for something that adds a whole lot more spice to your conversations with your crush, these questions will definitely bring up the heat!
Of course, you can’t just start a conversation with this as your opener. I suggest asking something flirty first and building up from there before getting down and dirty with these questions ;)
. . .
108. Do you enjoy dirty talk?
109. Do you have any sexual kinks?
110. Do you prefer sex or chocolate?
111. Do you prefer the lights off or on?
112. Do you wear anything to bed?
113. Have you ever fantasized about me?
114. Have you ever had sex outdoors?
115. Have you ever tried skinny dipping?
116. How was your first time having sex?
117. Is there a sex position you want to try because you haven’t done it before?
118. Is there anything you wouldn’t do in bed?
119. What do you think the color of my underwear is?
120. What turns you on?
121. What was the dirtiest dream you’ve ever had?
122. What would you do if you came home to me lying naked on your bed?
123. What would you like to do to me right now?
124. What would you want me to do to you right now?
125. What’s the naughtiest thing you have ever asked someone?
126. What’s your biggest and most secret fantasy?
127. What’s your favorite body part/feature on a girl/guy?
128. What’s your favorite type of foreplay?
129. Which part of my body would you want to kiss?
130. Would you like me to be naughty with you?
Deep Questions to Ask Your Crush
If you are looking to get to know your crush (or anyone) better, knowing the right questions to ask can help you take the conversation to a deeper level.
From the friendly get-to-know-you questions to deep and thought-provoking questions about life and stuff, these questions will surely spark meaningful conversations between the two of you!
. . .
131. Are you always alone?
132. Are you always scared or not?
133. Are you in debt right now?
134. Are you religious or spiritual in any way?
135. Are your priorities different now than they were in the past?
136. Can you sum up your life’s philosophy in one sentence?
137. Can you tell me something you’ve never told someone else?
138. Do you believe in astrology?
139. Do you believe in fate? Or are we in control of our lives?
140. Do you believe in marriage?
141. Do you cry a lot or sometimes?
142. Do you feel like you’re living life to the fullest?
143. Do you prefer casual dating or long-term relationships?
144. Do you think it’s easier to ask for permission or forgiveness?
145. Have you ever cheated on your significant other?
146. How do you calm yourself down when you are angry?
147. If money wasn’t an issue, what would you do?
148. If there was something you could improve about yourself, what would it be?
149. If you are to count your blessings right now, what is the best thing about your life?
150. If you can go back to do one thing differently in your past relationships, what would that be?
151. If you could be incredibly skilled at one thing, what would you choose?
152. If you could change anything in your life, what would you change?
153. If you could have one superpower for a day, what would it be?
154. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
155. If you ever need any advice, who would you ask?
156. If you had a chance to be anyone for a whole day, who would you be and why?
157. If you knew you would die in one month, what would you do?
158. If you won the lottery, what would be the first thing you would do?
159. What accomplishment are you most proud of?
160. What age has been your best so far? Why?
161. What are you looking for in a partner?
162. What are you most scared of?
163. What do you think destroys most relationships?
164. What do you think is your life’s purpose?
165. What do you think of your parents’ relationship?
166. What do you think the future of the world is going to be like?
167. What is something that people misunderstand about you?
168. What is something that you would change about your life?
169. What is the most important thing in your life right now?
170. What is the worst lie you’ve ever told?
171. What makes you want to be a better person?
172. What was one time you really stepped out of your comfort zone?
173. What would your younger self not believe about your life today?
174. What’s the one thing you’d lie about to your significant other?
175. What’s your biggest relationship fear? Where does it stem from?
176. What’s one of the stupidest things you have done in your life?
177. What’s your biggest regret?
178. When was the last time you felt most yourself?
179. Who makes you feel better when you are sad?
180. Would you rather leave your hometown and never be able to return again, or stay in your hometown but never be able to leave?
. . .
I hope these questions to ask your crush help you break that ice enough to start a good connection! The point of these questions is not just to share and get to know each other better but also to build a positive foundation for your relationship, whether friendly or something that blossoms even more.
It may also get out a good laugh between the two of you, which is a plus since laughter triggers that positive emotional connection between people. And also, always keep an open mind and be friendly and casual. After all, this is not a job interview!
This post may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase through my links, I earn a commission that helps to keep this blog running—at no extra cost to you. You can read my full disclosure here.
You Might Also Like
425+ Best Never Have I Ever Questions for a Juicy Game
425 Good Truth or Dare Questions for the Best Game Ever
100 Good Questions to Ask Friends (Just for Fun!)
125+ Would You Rather Questions for Couples (including dirty ones!)
50 Fun Questions to Ask Your Partner To Get to Know Them Deeper
365 Deep & Thought Provoking Questions to Ask Yourself (& Others)
21 Hard Questions to Ask Yourself (& to Answer Honestly)