Unfortunately, this puzzle ended up being 999 pieces instead of 1000, but I’m still crossing the’Completing a 1000 Piece Jigsaw Puzzle’ goal off my bucket list!
Luckily, someone at one of our vacation rental properties left this puzzle when they were visiting. I was half way through completing the 1000 piece jigsaw puzzle when I noticed, in the tiniest writing ever, that the top of the box said “one piece missing.” Darn! What to do? I rationalized that it was still technically a 1000 piece puzzle, it just lacked one piece, but I would definitely know where the piece went. So there!
1. Turn all the pieces with the print size up.
2. Separate the border pieces from the interior ones.
3. Start connecting pieces with the border.
4. Complete sections with large objects.
5. Orgazine pieces by color or pattern.
6. Complete color sections.
Have you ever completed a 100 piece jigsaw puzzle?
JigZone, do jigsaw puzzles online
Puzzle Warehouse, choose from thousands of puzzles for sale
The world’s largest jigsaw puzzle was 24,000 pieces