I will be the first to admit that I have been at the airport checking in my luggage when the airline attendant informed me that my bags were overweight — exactly 1.2 pounds over the 50 pound limit. What do you do? Pay the overpriced baggage penalty fees or repack on the spot? For me, it led to unpacking my suitcase and transferring items to my already too heavy carryon, all the while I could feel the irritable sets of eyes glaring at me from the growing line behind me.
A personal luggage scale would have easily prevented this predicament.
Tarriss not only makes durable and reliable luggage scales, but also other practical travel essentials. And they want one lucky winner to be well equipped the next time they travel with a set of three great products.
3 Items are Included in the Tarriss Travel Essentials Giveaway:
1. TSA Luggage Lock with SearchAlert
Our newly designed TSA approved Tarriss luggage lock with SearchAlert technology allows the TSA to inspect bags without having to cut the locks off. The SearchAlert feature adds additional piece of mind alerting you if the TSA has in fact opened your bags so you always know if someone has been going through your stuff. The lock features large easy to read dials and an easy to thread cable suitable for both younger and older travelers alike. These locks, like all our products, are durable, dependable and come with a Lifetime Warranty.
2. Jetsetter Digital Luggage Scale
The Highly Accurate and Extremely Dependable Jetsetter Digital Luggage Scale. A modern fashionable stainless steal design that is lightweight, accurate and dependable.
- Easy-to-Read LCD display you don’t have to strain or bend to see
- Lock Weight – Once bag is stable display locks onto weight for easy reading
- Auto Shut-Off after 30 seconds preserves battery
- Capacity Overload indicator shows when bags are over the scale limit
- Low battery indicator gives you plenty of notice to ensure your scale is ready when you need it
- Compact lightweight 3.3oz scale travels with you so you can avoid surprises on the trip home
3. RFID Neck Stash
With identity theft on the rise and travelers being key targets for RFID credit card and passport scams, a report by Land of the Traveler, we’ve decided to introduce a number of RFID products this Christmas. Our RFID neck stash can be worn above the clothes as well as below like a hidden and is one of the most effective ways for travelers to protect their cash, credit cards and their identity.
Enter using Rafflecopter:
- The giveaway will begin at 12:00 AM (PST) on Monday, November 16th 2015 and will close at 12:00 AM (PST) on Monday, November 23rd 2015.
- Participants may participate in the giveaway by following the instructions given by Rafflecopter. Doing more than one of the following will increase chances of winning.
Terms, Conditions & Blah, Blah, Blah
- Promotions are in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Twitter.
- Giveaway is open to United States residents only.
- One winner will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries via Rafflecopter. Winner will be notified by email. The winner will then have 72 hours to respond or another winner will be selected.
- Odds of winning will depend upon the number of eligible entries received via Rafflecopter. The use of multiple email addresses, Twitter handles, or Facebook Profiles is not permitted and will result in disqualification.
- To enter, follow instructions as facilitated by Rafflecopter.
- The winner will win the prize as described above.
- Bucket List Journey is not responsible for incomplete, lost, late, damaged, illegible or misdirected e-mail or for any technical problems, malfunctions of any telephone lines, computer systems, servers, providers, hardware/software, lost or unavailable network connections or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmission or any combination thereof.
- By participating in this promotion, entrants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of the judges. By accepting prize, winner agrees to hold Bucket List Journey harmless against any and all claims and liability arising out of use of prize. Winner assumes all liability for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused by participation in this promotion or use or redemption of any prize, even if caused by negligence. Bucket List Journey is not responsible for typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the sweepstakes or in the announcement of the prize.
- Bucket List Journey and sponsor reserves the right to obtain names and email addresses from the entry form, as well as the right to publicize the winner’s names and likenesses harvested.
- Once the prize has left Bucket List Journey premises, Bucket List Journey is not responsible for lateness or damage sustained during the delivery of the prize.