Remember not too long ago when I told you about my amazing road trip through Nova Scotia with Canada by Design? The tailor-made itinerary had me driving the Cabot Trail on Cape Breton Island, plus experiencing a serious adventure tidal bore rafting and consuming heaps of lobster.
You have a chance to experience a Canada by Design Adventure too! One lucky winner (plus a guest) will take part in a memorable Canada by Design trip on board VIA Rail — an Eastern Canada by Rail trip valued at approximately $4500.
↓↓↓↓ Enter Here ↓↓↓↓
It’s simple to enter. Just submit your email in the box below to join the Canada by Design newsletter anytime between Monday, May 15th, 2017 (12:01 AM EST) through Wednesday, May 28th, 2017 (11:59 PM EST)
By entering you have the chance to win a Canada by Design train trip on board VIA Rail in Eastern Canada for two (want to take me??), that will have you traveling VIA rail for 9 days/8 nights. It’s valued at approximately $4500! You will be soaking up the culture all the way from Toronto to Quebec City, hitting Niagara Falls, Ottawa and Montreal along the way.
Not sure you want to enter? Check out how amazing the Canada by Design Eastern Canada by Rail itinerary is here.
Plus, there’s plenty to check off your bucket list at each stop, like doing the CN Tower Edgwalk in Toronto that will have you dangling off the side off the rim of this over 1,800 foot building or taking a thrilling helicopter ride directly over the Niagara Falls.
- Hotel accommodation including provincial taxes for 8 nights (moderate grade)
- Private transfer Toronto Airport to hotel
- Niagara Falls sightseeing tour (lunch included)
- Business Class rail travel Toronto to Ottawa (lunch included)
- Business Class rail travel Ottawa to Montreal (breakfast included)
- Montreal city sightseeing tour (3 Hours)
- Business Class rail travel Montreal to Quebec City (lunch included)
- Quebec City sightseeing tour
- Travel Documentation
- Total # of meals: 1 breakfast, 3 lunches
- Flights not included
Conditions and Details
- Discover Holidays shall not be liable or responsible for any lost, stolen or misplaced prize.
- Contest open to US residents, 18 and older.
- The winner must be able to redeem the Prize between June 1, 2017 and October 23, 2017 subject to blackout dates and availability. If the winner is not available to redeem the Prize during this time the Prize will be forfeited and no alternative prize will be awarded.
- Prize does not include any expenses related to meals, pre and post travel arrangements, hotel incidentals (phone, laundry, spa treatments, etc.), gratuities, or any applicable taxes, which are the sole responsibility of the winner. Activities are subject to availability, weather conditions and operating times of each activity provider. All components of the Prize must be taken together. Any portion of the Prize not accepted or redeemed by a winner will be forfeited and is non-transferable and not for resale.
- Winner and travel companion must travel on the same itinerary. Travel companions must be 19 years of age or older at the time of travel.
- Winner and travel companion are responsible for all necessary travel documents. Discover Holidays reserves the right to substitute prizes in whole or in part with a prize of equal or greater value in the event a prize is not reasonably available at its discretion.
- All elements of the Prize are non-transferable, non-exchangeable, not for resale and non-refundable. The winner is not entitled to receive any payment for any possible difference between the actual value of the Prize and its estimated value. Prize must be accepted as awarded. No cash alternatives, substitution or transfers of the prize will be allowed.
- Entry by email subscription must be made between Monday May 15th, 2017 (12:01 AM EST) through Wednesday, May 28th (11:59 PM EST). Winner will randomly be selected.
- This contest is sponsored by Canada by Design