250+ Bucket Lists. 10,000 Things To Do Before You Die.

250+ Bucket Lists. 10,000 Things To Do Before You Die.

Are you looking for Bucket List ideas? Sometimes it’s best to get inspiration from others and this page is filled with bucket lists for you to peruse, ponder and get inspired by. There are over 200 lists and 10,000 ideas of things to do before you die.

Don’t know what a bucket list is or how to create one? Check out The Ultimate Bucket List Resource Guide for help.

Adventure Bucket Lists

If flying in a wing suit, scaling a glacier or going volcano boarding sounds like the perfect afternoon, than these lists are for you. Even if you are not an adrenaline junkie it’s fun to look through and see what seriously adventurous people will do.
Bucket Lists: Swim in Jellyfish Lake in Palau

Destination Bucket Lists

From Portland to Ibiza, the destination bucket lists focus on an individual fabulous city or country. How about adding ‘see the White Temple of Chiang Rai’ or ‘Eat Spam Musubi in Maui’ to your Things to do Before You Die list?
Things to do Before You Die: See The White Temple of Chiang Rai

Food & Drink Bucket Lists

Being a restaurant owner and foodie, I am obsessed with foodie bucket lists. The more bizarre or unique the better. Eating bone marrow, dining at a molecular gastronomy restaurant or hunting for truffles would all be potential additions to the food section of your bucket list.
Things to do Before You Die: Eat Bone Marrow

General Bucket Lists

This section is dedicated to lists that include everything under the sun. They are not specifically geared towards travel, adventure or food, but instead are a hodgepodge of it all.
Things to do Before You Die: Hot Air Balloon Ride

Random Bucket Lists

Want to start a Book Bucket List or a Bucket List dedicated solely to giving? The random bucket list section would be the place to find ideas for that.
Bucket Lists: Stand Under Las Vegas Sign

Relationship Bucket Lists

Whether you want to get a couples massage with your partner, take surfing lessons with your mom or plan the ultimate fishing trip for you and your son, you can find an extensive collection of similar ideas in this section.
Couples Bucket Lists: Horseback Riding on the Beach
photo credit | jamesmelzer

Seasonal Bucket Lists

Summer is the perfect time to make a sand castle at the beach, while Fall is great for finally perfecting that pumpkin pie. Find a bucket list goal for every season.
Bucket Lists: Make a Snowman

Spring

Summer

Fall/Autumn

Winter

Sports Bucket Lists

With ideas like doing the Coney Island polar bear swim, attending game seven of the Stanley Cup or playing frisbee golf, these lists will fill the sports fanatic hunger in you.
Things to do before you die: Go Paddle Boarding

Travel Bucket Lists – General

So many places to see, so little time. Have fun searching through the thousands of travel ideas including hiking Cinque Terre in Italy, ice climbing in Iceland and going on an African safari.
Bucket Lists: Go on an African Safari

Know an incredible bucket list or have one yourself? Leave a comment to be considered for inclusion.

Related

10 Incredible Ways a Bucket List Can Improve Your Life
My Book: Bucket List Adventures

5 Ways to Find Ideas for Your Bucket List
12 Bucket List Goals That Can Actually Save You Money
My Bucket List: 800+ Ideas
The Ultimate Bucket List Resource Guide
45 Amazing Things to Do Before You Die
Couples Bucket List: 23 Must Do Experiences

2017-03-09T15:56:02+00:00 October 4th, 2014|Categories: BUCKET LISTS|Tags: |

1. […] Annette White Are you looking for Bucket List ideas? Sometimes it’s best to get inspiration from others and […]

2. Bukkit October 6, 2014 at 4:55 am - Reply

Thanks for adding our posts to the list!

3. rebecca October 6, 2014 at 4:00 pm - Reply

huge amount of ideas!

4. Dane Homenick October 6, 2014 at 4:44 pm - Reply

What a collection! Thanks for making this!

5. Ryan Biddulph October 7, 2014 at 4:10 am - Reply

Hi Annette,

What a list of lists!

1: African Safari.

2: Bora Bora.

3: Antarctica.

3 places I need to see on my journey around the world. We’re going from Fiji to Bali, then back home, but this would’ve been a nice jump off spot for Bora Bora. Just saw a Survivor show from an old season where contenders were in Bora Bora doing Survivor type stuff. Amazing place, with such stunning water colors.

A safari is a safari, one of the neatest things you could do. The idea is so exciting, seeing wildlife in nature, not on TV, not in a zoo. Factor in the whole “in your face/outside of your tent” nature of some safaris and I find the idea beyond thrilling. Always a dream of mine.

As for the great ice mass it simply fascinates me like few places. I love hot weather and don’t care for the cold but I’d make an exception for Antarctica.

I’d add Patagonia to my list as a runner up, and could visit before or after Antarctica.

Awesome list! Thanks Annette.

Tweeting soon, and signing off from Savusavu, Fiji.

Ryan

• Annette White October 8, 2014 at 5:45 pm - Reply

Of your top three, I have only checked off an African Safari. It ranks as one of my favorite trips of all times because it was completely surreal being amongst all these animals in their natural habitat. I was on safari for four days and it never got old seeing hyenas cross your path, zebras protecting each other or lions hunting. Incredible!

Antartica is also on my list and I’m not one for cold weather either. But, I’d make this one exception 🙂

6. […] Posts : 543 Bucket List Ideas. No More Excuses 228 Bucket Lists. 10,000 Things To Do Before You Die 20 Summer Bucket List […]

7. […] Want more Bucket List ideas? Check out 228 Bucket Lists. 10,000 Things To Do Before You Die […]

8. Marcia @ CuracaoVacationAccomodation October 16, 2014 at 1:03 am - Reply

Huge collection of lists. So many things to do and just one life to do them all. I think I need one extra life.

9. Binod Poudel October 31, 2014 at 4:44 am - Reply

Great collection. I think African Safari is an unbelievable spot for wildlife safari. Thanks for this collection.

10. Travellingforfun November 3, 2014 at 10:36 am - Reply

That is some list. Well done on compiling it all. I have some amount of reading to do now. I love looking at amazing things to plan around

11. Mian November 4, 2014 at 12:20 am - Reply

Haha i don’t know why but i found your title funny, and thanks for sharing the list, still long way to go for me!

12. Em November 4, 2014 at 1:17 pm - Reply

Anette, this list is amazing – thank you! I have a bucket list blog for which I have to do something new every week and find myself stuck on ideas a lot of the time 🙂 this is helpful for sure.
    Catch52

• Annette White November 4, 2014 at 4:47 pm - Reply

Great site you have! I love that you are doing something new every week. Doesn’t it make life more exciting?

13. samarth paboowal November 28, 2014 at 1:04 am - Reply

This list is pretty awesome and I also have my own list and I took many of ideas from this list

14. Mindy December 9, 2014 at 4:54 pm - Reply

Thanks for including the TravelAge West bucket list on this list of bucket lists! It was fun to write and comes from first-hand experience among our editors. Great job finding them all.

15. Joel January 7, 2015 at 2:31 pm - Reply

Wow! That’s a lot of bucket lists. I’ve just created the ultimate ‘books to read before you die’ list on Medium. Anyone want to read some of these with me?

• Annette White January 8, 2015 at 8:26 am - Reply

Great books to read list! I will admit that I have only read a couple on that list 🙁

16. Annette Guzman January 24, 2015 at 8:28 pm - Reply

Oh my gosh this is so awesome! Thanks a lot for sharing!

17. Shane March 16, 2015 at 8:22 am - Reply

Great Collection Annette! Would love it if you would consider adding my own bucket list!

Thanks!
    Shane

18. […] I said I would do these things, so now I feel like I have to! If you need inspiration, check out this blog that gives a list of 250 bucket […]