A Silent Photographic View of Barcelona Street Art

I don’t have much to say today. Really. It does happen sometimes. Let’s just say I have blogging laryngitis. So, this is going to be a silent photographic post of Barcelona Street Art.

I am not going to utter anything…except that these are some examples of ultra-cool street art in Barcelona and that this type of creativity is part of the cities eclectic culture and most of it was seen on a segway tour with Barcelona Glides. That’s it.

Now ssshh, pipe down, be quiet, zip it, hush, keep your trap shut and any other word that I missed in the thesaurus that means SHUT UP.Barcelona Street Art
Barcelona Street ArtBarcelona Street ArtBarcelona Street Art
Barcelona Street ArtBarcelona Street ArtBarcelona Street Art
Barcelona Street ArtBarcelona Street ArtBarcelona Street Art
Barcelona Street ArtBarcelona Street Art
Barcelona Street Art

Where have you seen amazing street art? Which piece evokes the most emotion for you?

Bucket List of 10 Spanish Pintxos (Pinchos) to Eat
Explore the Depths of a Cava Cave in Spain
Get a Fish Pedicure in Sitges, Spain
See a Passionate Flamenco Dance in Barcelona
Take a Paella Cooking Class in Barcelona, Spain
Feel the Magic on Barcelona’s Montjuic Hill
Take a Segway Glide Through Barcelona
See 50 Shades of Red at Barcelona’s Boqueria Market
Have a Bucket List Worthy Afternoon in Sitges, Spain
Eat The Best Tapa in Barcelona, Spain

2017-03-11T09:39:57+00:00 Categories: Europe, Spain, TRAVEL|Tags: |

1. cosmoHallitan October 15, 2012 at 7:25 am - Reply

Great photos! I like the three little pigs best. Maybe because it reminds me of Iberico ham.

2. Sarah October 15, 2012 at 1:08 pm - Reply

I love these! Especially the last one. I think the best street art I have seen was in Berlin, it was everywhere and the way they used the space to influence the art was very creative

3. CeCe October 15, 2012 at 1:17 pm - Reply

Here's another vote for the piggies!

4. Andy October 15, 2012 at 4:07 pm - Reply

I miss Barcelona, thanks for the post.  I feel like I have seen those piggies before… Barcelona has a lot of interesting street art though.

5. EarthDrifter October 16, 2012 at 6:17 am - Reply

Enjoyable and surprisingly alternative post from you.  I love street art. This stuff has its own unique flavor.

6. Bianca October 16, 2012 at 7:20 pm - Reply

Its a beautiful post for me I like the 3 pigs they look really great…Thank you for a nice sharing with us..

7. Marysia @ My Travel Affairs July 27, 2013 at 7:10 am - Reply

Barcelona has some amazing street art! I’m a big fan of street art so I felt just in a right place! 🙂 great pictures Girl!

8. […] of being questioned whether it is truly an artistic form at all. I had previously seen such amazing street art in Barcelona, plastered on random garage doors. And it was creatively spectacular. But, then I took a walk […]

9. […] incredibly street art displays while walking down Toronto’s Graffiti Alley, throughout the streets of Barcelona, Istanbul and […]

10. mastak January 10, 2016 at 11:13 pm - Reply

A very interesting collection, thanks a lot! Do other cities of Spain, Madrid for example, also have such beautiful street art? I’m going there next year, so I’m wondering if I should keep my eyes open for some good graffiti.

• Annette White January 11, 2016 at 9:36 pm - Reply

You should be able to find equally impressive street art in Madrid too!